As a one of the leaders in home furnishing retailing, John Lewis wanted to make it easier for people to find inspiring room desing ideas and create “the look” they’re interested in for their own homes.
In a 2 week sprint I used following methods to build a prototype of a website that is entirely separate from the company’s primary website while maintaining the brand look and feel, using the following methods in rapid Agile iterations:
- Competitive research
- User interviews
- User journey
- Task analysis
- Information Architecture
- Site Map and navigational schemes
- Collaborative design / design studio
- User Flows
- Wireframe prototype ( Omnigraffle, Invision)
My proposed solution allows people to:
- Browse from complete room photos for inspiration
- Find complementary and similar products in other brands or price categories
- Manage, share and set budget on multiple shopping lists
See the case study to read more about my full process and deliverables.